Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A break from it all


In 24 short hours, I will be looking out over this view.


Tomorrow after work, I am heading out to the Smokey Mountains to spend quality time with my sister, her husband and my 2 1/2 year old niece.


Could she be any cuter?

So I'll be offline most likely until weigh in on Sunday and I'm hoping to just maintain this week. It's hard enough to eat perfectly and do the right amount of exercise on vacation so if I can just focus on maintaining and not have to stress out about trying to lose weight I am hoping I will be more successful than I was back in July.

I'm taking my own snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal and I am making fajitas one night for dinner. My main focus will be watching my portions and to quit eating when I am full. It sounds simple, but you don't know my family - we love to eat!!

As far as exercise, I'm hoping that walking around Gatlinburg, Dollywood and the Smokey Mountain National Park keeps me active enough.

Have a good rest of your week - I'm off!