Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A non-scale victory

A blogger I follow, who writes about her journey after having the lapband procedure done, has used the term NSV - or non-scale victory alot throughout her journey. These are the little moments or things that happen as you lose weight or notice as you become a healthier version of yourself that don't relate to a number on the scale.

Today I had a NSV.

My slim fit pants I am wearing today feel too large, to the point that I have to keep pulling them up. Good thing I have a long shirt on or otherwise it would be uncomfortable. It feels good to have this problem.

Today is CSA day, and we haven't had a CSA related post in awhile. I plan to change that tonight. Look out for a post of all the goodies we get!

1 comments:

KG said...

Like!

Post a Comment