Monday, October 11, 2010

Weigh in - week 18 - Carb Lover's week 2

Last week's weight - 307.6
Today's weight - 306.8

Total weight lost - 0.8 pounds

24.6 pounds lost since June 2010

I know I was MIA last week. I just had a lot going on and it was a busy weekend. I'm back this week and ready to be in full swing.

I admittedly didn't post my weigh in on purpose yesterday because I had a few too many beers (7 - spread out over the whole day) Saturday and I was bloated. I weighed in at around 310 yesterday morning. This morning I was back to my normal expected weight of around 306.

This second-in-just-three-weeks morning-after beer weight gain has taught me I just can't drink beer. Even light beer, which is what I was drinking, makes me bloated. I will have to stick with vodka and a no-calorie mixer when I want to have a bit of alcohol from time-to-time.

I also did not follow Carb Lover's very strictly last week. C'est la vie, right? I got pretty much back on track yesterday (except for the sushi I had with white rice last night).

I'll be housesitting for a friend this week and she has a great neighborhood to walk in and with two dogs to walk I hope to get in plenty of exercise.

Happy Monday y'all!

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Nice loss :)

I had a good time at the Bier Run, Oktoberfest, and hanging out with you and KG "the enabler".

I hope y'all enjoyed my karaoke singing.

Thank you :)

Stephen

Stephen said...

We need more posts!!!!

Post a Comment