Monday, January 21, 2013

Weigh in & Weekly Goals

Weight Last Week: 258.6

Weight this week: 260.4

1.8 pounds GAINED this week

Lowest Weight Recorded: 232.2 on 4/22/12

69 pounds lost since June 2010

I had a terrible few days at the end of last week, including the weekend. Hello binging and overeating galore. I'm trying to move on and look at the positives (Like being down ~4 lbs from the highest after holiday weigh in [not recorded]).

And how about those goals I made last week?

- Do my PT exercises every day - I didn't do the whole routine 4 out of 7 days (I know, yikes), but on some of those days I did *some* of the exercises

- Eat 2,000 calories a day, focusing on vegetables - I don't think I stayed within 2,000 any day this week (hence why I gained).

- Go to the gym/exercise at least 3 times a week - Did it! I did yoga Monday, stationary bike Weds and rode my bike outside Saturday.

The good news is I've been cleared to walk for exercise again, so yipee! And my goals this week:

- Drink at least 64 oz of water a day
- Go to the gym/exercise 4 times a week
- Do my PT exercises EVERY DAY (no excuses)

Of course, I want my nutrition to be under 2,000 cal a day. But since I keep failing at that goal I need to examine what exactly is sabotaging me. I may try another food related goal next week.

Have a good week everyone!