Friday, November 11, 2011

Food log 11/11/11

I'm posting this now because then maybe I won't eat anything else tonight ;)

Banana and fiber one bar (breakfast); 1/4 cup 4% cottage cheese w/4 ak-mak sesame crackers (snack); Homemade Potato soup and an apple (lunch); 6" Subway turkey breast on wheat with 2 slices pepper jack cheese, all veggies and spicy mustard with 14 tortilla chips and salsa (dinner); three Mama Pea's Pumpkin Molasses Dough Balls (dessert)

I also had 2 lifesaver mints & 1 jolly rancher throughout the day at work.

Edited to add: Another pumpkin molasses cookie and 2 cups of popcorn

Total Calories: 1,440 1,594

One thing I've learned over this week is that 1 jolly rancher has 25 calories! I don't know why I didn't think about this when I popped 4 into my mouth yesterday and wasted 100 calories, but it just goes to show you how many un-needed calories we could potentially eat in a day.

Also those white lifesaver mints? Those are 15 calories each and the ingredients list (in this order) is: sugar, corn syrup, artificial flavors.

Goal next week? Stay away from the candy jar!