Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weigh in - Late edition

Last week's weight - 269.4

This week's weight - 268.8

0.6 pounds LOST

60.6 pounds lost since June 2010

Not the most impressive weigh in ever, but it concludes my 4th consecutive loss. And I'll take it after eating way too much at dinner on Friday night and generally being a little lax on my portions and food choices (hello cake, brownies and Reese's Pieces this week).

I'm making this a short post since I spent the day relaxing, doing yard work and grilling with friends instead of writing a blog post; and now I am headed to bed.

11 weeks until my goal deadline - and 19.4 lbs to lose. It's looking positive!

2 comments:

marisol said...

A loss is a loss. And you will make it to your goal deadline. YOU CAN DO IT!

I have 10 weeks to lose 22.4 lbs to reach my goal of 75 lbs by the end of June. WIsh me luck!

Traci said...

That's awesome, Emily! You will do it!

Post a Comment