Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weigh in - Easter candy is the devil edition

Last week's weight - 268.8

This week's weight - 270.0

1.2 pounds GAINED

59.4 pounds lost since June 2010

Posting early because I just want to get this out of the way. I knew a gain was coming, I always do, the difference this week is it was FULLY DESERVED. Two words: EASTER CANDY.

Why I thought it was smart to pick up a couple Cadbury Eggs and Reeese's Eggs, is beyond me. I brought home 4 pieces of candy on Wednesday. I'm pretty sure they were gone by Friday.

This also happened:
My weekly snapshot from SparkPeople
Note: my calorie goal is 1700-1900, not what is listed


Three days this week of way more calories than I need considering my BMR (the number of calories I'd burn if I stayed in bed all day) is only around 2,100.

My exercise was good though - I got in my two strength training sessions (Powerlift and a 30 minute band DVD) and I also walked twice and did my regular Monday night yoga.

Exercise is going well, food is not going well.

I leave tomorrow for a two-day conference for work (yes, I also start my new job tomorrow). Then I will be home for 1 day and then leave for a wedding in my hometown. My goal this week is to just try to make the healthiest choices I can and watch portions. I will be taking cliff bars and fruit with me for snacks (you know they always have those stupid cookie trays in the afternoons at conferences). I will also try to exercise at least once while I am at the conference.

My plan is to do some major meal planning the following week. 250 is SO close!

1 comments:

marisol said...

Good luck on your new job.

At least you knew where the gain came from and you can move on from this point.

Post a Comment