Tuesday, February 8, 2011

101 in 1001 update

Three posts in 3 days? Yep! Can you believe it?

When you stop hearing from weight loss bloggers regularly, there's usually a chance that they have slipped into the black hole of negativity, despair and multiple gains. Quite the contrary, although prior to this week I was MIA, things have been going really great - I just had a few computer issues to deal with and now I'm back and I have updates!

101 in 1001 update

In December, the website I used to begin my 101 in 101 list went down. Crashed. Without very much communication from the website owner and having not backed up my list on my desktop or blog, I thought my list was gone forever. Although incomplete at the time (and still is), I was sad to lose the work I put in to documenting thoughtful goals and milestones I wanted to complete in the next 3ish years of my life.

Lo and behold I saw over the weekend they had fixed it to the point where I could copy, paste and save my list from the website. Hallelujah!

Giving my list the once through I realized I had completed, or was close to completing several of the items - it made me feel so accomplished!

Here are the items, to date, that I've completed with approximate dates.

1. Complete a baby quilt - July 2010 (I think)
37. take a spin class - January 2011
43. Go to a drive in movie - October 2010
49. Make my Halloween costume - October 2010
51. Start taking a multivitamin - January 2011
64. Have a BMI that does not indicate morbid obesity (under 40) - November 2010

As of next Sunday, I will have completed another item: 23. Complete another half marathon

My next step is to finish the list, I still need 17 more items. Then, it's time to make a plan of attack. Time is ticking away!

Do you have a 101 in 1001 [or bucket, or 30 in 30 or plain ol' life] list? What's on it? If not, what would be on your list if you had one?