Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weigh in - still in the 230s

Last Week's weight - 239.8

This Week's weight - 239.8

No gain / no loss

89.6 lbs lost since June 2010

I'll take it. After several cupcakes, 2 happy hours, cookies, and pizza this week, I'm actually surprised there wasn't a gain.

Funny how the week before, I had all my meals planned out and this passed week I didn't and I failed.

Funny isn't it?

My goal for this week is to plan my meals, get enough water each day and to not skip any workouts (I skipped Thursday last wee for happy hour).

Pretty simple, but when it comes down to it weight loss isn't rocket science.

2 comments:

marisol said...

"Pretty simple, but when it comes down to it weight loss isn't rocket science."

So true.

marisol said...

BTW, you need a new picture for your blog. You've lost 25 since the last pic in July.

Post a Comment