Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weigh-in - back in the 230s

Last Week's weight: 241.2
This Weeks weight: 239.4

1.8 pounds LOST

I'm not sure how I did it with all these cookies in my life at the moment. I seriously ate about 4 cookies for breakfast on Friday, and last night at a cookie swap party I ate probably a dozen cookies for dinner.

Perhaps I have discovered a new cookie meal replacement diet plan! I could make millions!

Seriously though, I ate pretty sensibly otherwise and got 14 miles of training in this week. Next week is the big 12 mile run and the race is now less than 4 weeks away! EEK!

One things for sure, I'm determined to never see the 240s again. I have no excuses now that work is slowed down, and I only have 9 work days left in 2011. I should be able to focus on eating right and doing Every. Single. Training. Run. now until the race.

Let's do this!

2 comments:

marisol said...

Congrats on the loss. If you need a tester for this new meal plan, holla!

@LisainLouKy said...

Congrats!

Post a Comment