Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cinderella's Castle!

Tuesday I when I got done running 3.3 miles, I picked up my phone and had a text from my friend that we were booked to eat dinner IN Cinderella's Castle at Disney World during our half marathon stay. So excited. This tweet pretty much sums it up:


I then proceeded to spend way too much time looking at restaurants on property at Disney World. There. Are. So. Many.

I haven't been to Disney World since I was 5 and I barely remember it. No that's a lie. I remember screaming my head off on Space Mountain and trying to climb out of the ride while it was moving. Um yes, at 5 years old my parents let me ride Space Mountain. I was a tall kid.

In short, I'm getting super excited about spending 5 nights at Disney World in January. You know, except for that whole running 13.1 miles thing.