Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weigh in - 8 lbs lost, highest weekly loss to date!

Last week's weight: 250.6

This week's weight: 242.6

8 lbs LOST

86.8 pounds lost since June 2010

No, 8 lbs is not a typo! After a crazy gain last week I had a secret goal in mind. A goal I only told KG because there's no way I would tell the public and then not be able to achieve it. A goal to lose 7 lbs this week.

It's something I've done before, but only once or twice. It was something I knew I had to work at. So, I watched what I ate got all 3 of my runs in and did an extra 9 mile bike ride yesterday. And I surpassed my goal.

If you're keeping score, I have 6 lbs until my Garmin Goal and 13 lbs until 100 lbs lost since starting my blog.

4 comments:

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia said...

Wow, 8 pounds! That's crazy! Well done, congrats :)

Denise said...

WOW, just WOW. Congrats on the huge loss this week.

marisol said...

Daaaaamn woman that is awesome! I predict you will own that Garmin before the end of the month. Mark my words!

Post a Comment