Weight this week: 258.4
2 pounds LOST this week
Lowest Weight Recorded: 232.2 on 4/22/12
71 pounds lost since June 2010
Despite a stressful week, and having an unexpected trip to St. Louis Thurs - Mon, I managed to go back down the 2 pounds I gained last week. I was feeling good towards the end of the weekend about how I handled what I was eating at home, so I would be lying if I said I didn't expect to see a little more lost. But ultimately I'm happy with the results.
As far as my weekly goals, they didn't happen how I wanted them to. But I'm trying to limit the guilt about it.
- Drink at least 64 oz of water a day - This I accomplished. Yay!
- Go to the gym/exercise 4 times a week - Nope. Not even close. I went to yoga Monday, and kind of forgot about the gym the rest of the week. I did take my nieces for a wagon ride on Friday so I'm counting hauling 60+ pounds up and down the hills in my sister's neighborhood as a workout.
- Do my PT exercises EVERY DAY (no excuses) - Failed here big time.
|Nieces in the wagon ready to go!|
I also didn't eat any horrible fast food on my way to/from St. Louis. I had a 6" ham sandwich with mustard from Subway on the way there and yesterday I had a grilled chicken sandwich, no mayo from McDonald's on the way back to Nashville. I even skipped the fries.
All this to say, I haven't been perfect. I had a few beers Saturday night, I had ice cream twice, and caved to the peanut butter M&Ms among a few other sweets throughout the weekend. But the good choices I did make, made me proud. Progress not perfection, eh?
So this week I'm just trying to recover from a busy/emotional weekend and staying in the saddle. I'm committed to no chips/crackers for 1 more week (at least) and I've already been to the gym once this week (last night). I'd like to go at least twice more, and then go join the Y on Saturday morning so I can start spinning/swimming for my upcoming Triathlon on May 18th.
So, this week's goals will be:
- drink 64 oz of water (got this down, I think)
- limit sugar as much as possible
- Gym 4 x this week
- PT exercises EVERY DAY (just do it every night before bed, Emily!)
Let's do this. I hope you have a great week!