Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weigh in - 2.2 lbs lost

Last week's weight: 243.4

This week's weight: 241.2

2.2 pounds LOST

88.2 pounds lost since June 2010

I ate well, exercised and stayed focused. Even through a road trip (no fast food eaten). I hope I can carry it on through my upcoming week from hell.

Just to keep track....
  • 11.8 pounds until 100 blog pounds lost.
Wish me luck this week. I know I'll need it to get all my workouts in and stay focused on eating right during a busy week.

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Great loss. Keep up the good work.

Thao @ Snapshots of Happiness said...

I don't know if you got my previous comments, so here it is again...

Good job on the 2.2 lbs lost! That's really exciting. (Garmin will be yours in no time!)

Also, kudos on no junk food on your road trip. I'm suppose to take one soon (San Diego from Colorado). I don't think I'll be able to be good as you and I see lots of fast food places in the near future for me unfortunately. =[

Again, good job. Can't wait to read the post when you announce you get to buy your Garmin!

marisol said...

Great loss! Keep it up!

Post a Comment