Monday, November 26, 2012

Weigh in - Post Thanksgiving Apocolypse

Weight last week: 244.4

Weight this week: 246.6

 2.2 pounds GAINED

82.8 pounds lost since June 2010

Is it sad that the number was lower than I expected this week? I completely expected to be in the 250s because I went to town on some food last week. It wasn't just Thanksgiving either. It was before I left for St. Louis, while I was in St. Louis, and after Thanksgiving. What probably kept me from the edge was I kept up all my workouts and did 3 miles Tues/Thurs and 6 miles on Saturday.

My goal is to be back to 239 by Christmas. (So I can gain 5 lbs over Christmas/New Years, naturally). I know I can do it because 2-3 pounds of this is hopefully water weight and I can lose 1-2 pounds a week if I'm making good choices.

Things I will do to get me there:
-Workout 4X a week, at least 2 cardio sessions and one strength session - even the week after my half marathon (this can be anything from yoga, to hiking, to biking, etc)
- Drink 75 ounces of water a day (it's stupid I haven't been doing this)
- 2 fruits and 3 veggies a day (at least)
- Track all calories no matter what it is
- 2,000 calorie goal a day

These are basics, why can't I keep doing these things 90% of the time again?



1 comments:

Kayla said...

Hi there!

I'm a new reader, I just started my weight loss journey and am super encouraged to see how awesome you have done!! Wow, you look GREAT! I hope to have as much success as you have. I guess I should stop hoping and start working :) Looking forward to following your blog!

Post a Comment