Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekly Weigh in

Last Week's weight - 236.4

This Week's weight - 236.6

0.2 lbs GAINED

92.6 lbs lost since June 2010

So, I haven't tracked any food for 2 weeks and I've gained the last two weeks - correlation? I think so. Honestly, I think it could have been a worse gain considering this week at work I ate how at a burger place (complete with fries and a chocolate malt), went for pizza with friend, and indulged in commencement activities on Friday (a donut breakfast, catered lunch, and celebratory margaritas). I rounded out my week with Taco Bell, pizza, and more margaritas last night (thankfully, I did 2 workouts yesterday).

This week it's back to tracking. I leave for vacation in 2 weeks and until at least then I'm off alcohol. This is a main theme in where my weeks go wrong (among eating out too much and too many sweets) It sure makes life more boring, but I need to get back on it if I ever want to be at a healthy weight.

More importantly, I will complete my first week of Triathlon training today. I just need to get in a bike ride despite the rainy weather. So far, I really like it. I am really enjoying the pool, and if I didn't have a half marathon I was planning on doing in 6 weeks plus the bike to contend with, I'd be swimming a lot more than my current schedule allows.

If I can get my eating under control, my training schedule will certainly allow me to drop some more fat and tone my body overall.

At some point, I need to move forward again. This wavering in the balance is not doing anything for me.