Thursday, August 5, 2010

Couch to 5K - Day 2

I was able to run each interval for the right time durations today. What a victory! Only on day 2 and I was able to keep up. I'm not focusing on the pace as much as the time duration, but after 30 mins of run/walking I had completed 1.56 miles. I ran at a 4.0 pace and walked at a 2.9. At a 1 incline the entire time. In the end I am only doing about a an 18 min and 45 sec mile, but I am running and that's the goal.

I will do the last day of week 1 on Sunday (hopefully) and then move on to week 2!

This weekend I'm visiting my hometown of St. Louis for a birthday celebration tomorrow night and lovely gathering for a friend who is pregnant. After this weekend I'll get to show you all my first sewing project and cross off an item from my 101 in 1001.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Way to go!!!!!!

Emmie said...

dang! That's awesome!

Post a Comment