Monday, August 23, 2010

I've noticed....

Is it awkward for anyone else when people start to notice that you're losing weight? Especially when these are people that you may see every day, but they don't really KNOW you. I feel like when people say, "you've lost weight!!" what they are really saying is, "I've noticed that you're a fatty, and now you're becoming more of a chubby chunker and I've noticed."

Then I want to say to them, "Hey dude, I'm just trying to be un-morbidly obese."

Of course this is just my cynical thought process. The non-cynical side of me (that 3%) thinks it's nice people notice. Even if it is only like 15 pounds (amount I've lost since December).

1 comments:

Erin said...

Yay to 15 lbs. I like it when people notice; it's a validation that something is working!

Post a Comment