- I spray a normal cereal bowl (about an 8 oz size) with non-stick cooking spray
- Add 2 eggs, dash of milk (non-dairy is ok), salt, and pepper, then mix
- Add a handful of spinach on top (sometimes I throw random veggies in the egg mixture, if I need to use something up)
- Microwave for 2 minutes, flip egg "patty" over in bowl
- Microwave for 1 more minute, remove
- Add egg to bread (toasted if you like) and top with cheese (also optional)
- Wrap in a napkin, to eat it in the car!
In 5 minutes you get a nutritious breakfast, that will stay with you until lunchtime!
You could also top with your favorite low-calorie condiment, add a couple slices of lunch meat or bacon, or even a sausage patty, if you wanted. This morning I added a few dashes of hot sauce.
What are some of your favorite, quick, filling and healthy breakfast ideas?