Monday, March 4, 2013

Weigh in & Weekly Goals

Weight Last Week: 258.0

Weight this week: 256.4

1.6 pounds LOST this week

Lowest Weight Recorded: 232.2 on 4/22/12

73 pounds lost since June 2010

 - 75 ounces of water AT LEAST (goal is to drink three bottles (25 oz each) at work) - Did pretty good! I could have drank more water over the weekend, but overall I completed this.
- Stick to the meal plan I wrote out - I had 2 unplanned eating out excursions over the weekend, but honestly I did good on this too. I cut out a lot of eating out I was doing for lunch.
- Gym/workout 4X this week, get back on schedule! - Done! I got in Yoga 2X, 1 run, and 1 swim - moving forward with an actual triathlon training plan this week.


Goals this week:
Water, water, water
Follow week 1 of triathlon training
Only eat out a maximum of 2x

Happy Monday!