Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weigh in - another ride on the rollercoaster

Last Week's weight - 240.6

This Week's weight - 243.2

2.6 lbs GAINED

86.2 lbs lost since June 2010

Roller coaster. Do you know I've been in the low 240s since OCTOBER?! October! That, my friends, is CA-RA-ZY!

The good news is I've basically maintained since October. The bad news is, well, I haven't lost any weight in over 3 months! I wanted to be in the 220s by the Disney race, did I do it? No!

In my mind, I want to be at a healthy weight and done with the weight loss process by June. My 2 year blog-aversary. But even that seems like a stretch in what's possible unless I get my head on straight.

I'm struggling with getting my head on straight though. And why?

Because I have a insatiable hunger?


Because there is left over pizza at work almost every single day?


Because I can't keep away from sugar and sweets?

Get real!

Because I work 50+ hours a week?

So what?!

None of these are things I haven't overcome in the past, so I know I can do it again if I take it one day at a time. My goal this week is simply to not cave into the left over food around the office and to bring my lunch + healthy snacks every day. No eating out, no going for the pizza box.

I know, I know. I've said all this before. I've been a broken record the last 3 months. So, I'll let you know how it goes next Sunday.


Maren said...

Look at your progress from 355lbs to 255lbs. You know how to do this, you've already come so far! Keep going!

marisol said...

Take it one day at a time. That's how I am doing it too.

Post a Comment