Life has been crazy and in the next 48 hours it's only going to get crazier since I leave at 7 AM on Wednesday for Orlando and the Disney World Half Marathon!
Since time is limited you get the truncated version of my 2011 recap. Sure, there were not so great things about 2011. I was a yo-yo in the weight loss department, my mom had brain surgery, and plenty of other BS stuff that went on behind the scenes. But I survived and I am well. So let's focus on the positives. Below are POSITIVE things I can say I am proud of from 2011.
1. On January 2, 2011 I weighed in at 295.4...on December 31, 2011 I weighed in at 243.0 for a total loss of 52.4 lbs and a 17.7 percentage of weight loss in 2011.
2. I completed my 2nd half marathon and beat my first half marathon time by approximately 44 minutes.
3. I took on a new position at work.
4. I rode a bike after 15 years. And then got one of my very own.
5. I learned to run with the help of #5Kin100days.
6. I overcame fears.
7. I learned to not be so modest.
8. There was a reason added to why I do this.
9. I became a Warrior.
10. Trained to run another half marathon (my 3rd one, first one running)
11. I took the best photo of 2011.