Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bye-bye vacation gain

256.2

That's the number the scale said this morning. Only 0.4 lbs to get back to my pre-gain weight. In less than 3 days! I pretty much feel like a rockstar right now.

I've been eating consciously, cooking healthy meals at home and I went to bootcamp Monday and walked/ran 3 miles yesterday.

I know the mighty know-it-all "professionals" say not to weigh yourself every day, but I generally do. It's a great daily reminder to be conscious of what goes in my body and to get to the gym every day; however, if there is a slight uptick on the scale one day, I don't let it get my head all crazy. It's what works for me. I'm a big proponent of doing what works for you.

Tonight is my last bootcamp class. My abs are still sore from Monday. We'll see how this goes.

2 comments:

marisol said...

Good for you Emily! Keep up the momentum and you can do it.

Anonymous said...

I weigh everyday too and do not think it is unhealthy. It really helps me to stop an upward weight swing much faster and take responsibility for what I have had. Also a very good indicator of how much salt is in my food if there is a sudden spike!

Post a Comment