Tuesday, May 24, 2011

PHOTOS: What I Eat

I haven't really had many words lately so today is show and tell via pictures day. I am constantly taking photos of what I eat. Sometimes I'll post on Twitter, but usually they don't get posted anywhere. So here is my latest collection of food photos.

Turkey, avocado, mozzarella and spinach on Arnold's whole grain bread.
Around 425 calories.




Crazy Veggie Salad. Local romaine & radishes (thanks Jenne!), carrots, broccoli and green peppers with parmesan and a creamy basalmic.
Approx. 218 calories.



Healthy Choice Chicken Romano Fresca Steaming Entree.
Pretty tasty and only 230 calories. Good for a quick lunch.



My favorite snack: Fage 2%, fresh blueberries and 1 tsp honey.
Fuels my after work workouts for around 215 calories.



Fish tacos (grilled tilapia) with avocado, lettuce and salsa and black beans.
A satisfying dinner for under 500 calories.




Another quick lunch: Annies single serving Mac & Cheese with 1 cup broccoli.
Only 280 calories and Fooducate gives Annie's Mac and Cheese a B grade!




Just a random selection of what you may find me eating from day-to-day. I'm currently in a food rut, so please share links to your favorite recipes in the comments. I'd love to try some new things ove the next few weeks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mac & Cheese w/ Broccoli! Brilliant! I am going to have to definitely give that a try. I love Fooducate also, I got the app on my iphone and it definitely is interesting to see grades on the food I eat.

Post a Comment