Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weigh in - a technical loss

Last week's weight - 262.2

This week's weight - 262.0

0.2 pounds LOST

67.4 pounds lost since June 2010

I technically lost, but really I'd call it a no loss/no gain week. I've been off my game the last several weeks and I'm just grateful I didn't gain. I haven't been diligent in tracking and while I haven't been horrible at my food choices they haven't all been made with the best decision making in mind. (Chinese food anyone?) I certainly need to get my mojo back.

Exercise has been good. I completed all of my #5Kin100days runs and did my regularly scheduled yoga class. I could have done one more cross training day, but for the week after not exercising for 12 days, I'd say 4 days of exercise is a good jump start back to normalcy.

I'm headed to Colorado for work this week. Since my control over meals will be limited, my main goal is to make the best choices out of what is presented and to get a bit of activity in (aiming for 2 workouts while I'm there).

Happy Father's day to all the dads out there - especially mine!

1 comments:

Diana P. said...

Have fun in Colorado! You're doing amazing still :)

Post a Comment