Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weigh in - wouldn't you believe it, I lost this week

Weight on 7/1/12 - 245.8

This Week's Weight - 241.2

4.6 pounds LOST

88 pounds lost since June 2010

It's been two weeks since I've weighed in because I was out of town last weekend. To be honest this loss all happened in the last 4 days. When I came back from vacation on Wednesday, I weighed in at 249.6.

That number scared the sh*t out of me.

The thought of being back in the 250s motivated the hell out of me because I know I don't ever want to go back there. If I hit the 250s again, it would truly be a 15 pound gain. Sure, I've gained and lost about 10 pounds this summer, but in my mind since I was gaining and losing like a roller coaster it was ok and not REALLY a gain. Of course that's MALARKEY, but it's how my messed up mind works.

I feel like I am starting over. Back to basics so to say. I tracked Wed-Sat this week and I have worked out every day, with two long workouts this weekend.

And although I have said it before, I plan to continue it. I feel more in control. I'm going to continue to commit to my workouts and healthy eating plan to get these last 40ish pounds off.

I know how to do it. I just have to have the dedication to do it.


Sarah Lou said...

Yay fantastic weight loss this week keep up the good work. You are getting close to the 100lbs mark

Carrie Nenonen said...

You go! I am so impressed by how far you have come. Amazing. Just 6 weeks and 14 lbs gone in an attempt to drop a few- hard to imagine being able to maintain the discipline for the long haul. SO impressed by you!

Aaron (of PhotoMyDiet) said...

Wow, first time on your website and I have to say the images on the right are amazing, what a journey. 100lbs of weight loss is insane. It's good to get motivated by the numbers if they are good or bad. Personally, I hit 245lbs and that was hugely motivational. I really didn't want to hit 250! Keep at it, you're doing amazing.

marisol said...

Great job at the loss.

Post a Comment