Sunday, July 29, 2012

Weekly Weigh-in

Last Week's Weight - 248.2

This Week's Weight - 241.0

 8.2 pounds LOST

89.2 pounds lost since June 2010

Thankfully, I'm back (plus down 0.2) to my "OMG I am going to eat everything in sight because I'm running a triathlon" weight.

Oh about that triathlon, yes I'm still planning on recapping it. This week was just a bear between work, the gym, and social things.

The good news is I've been tracking for about 2 weeks without skipping any days. The bad news? I have not been hitting my calorie goal at all.

My goal for this week is to be back in the 230s. With an overnight work trip to New Jersey and a busy work week otherwise, it will be difficult, but it's doable.

Look for that recap sometime this week....seriously....I promise.


Krissy said...

Nice! And, no permanent harm done with the after triathlon eating. I keep thinking I should do a triathlon...the swimming is no problem, the bike should be fine, but the run... that's a different story. Anyway, I keep reading about other people doing them, and that might just be the push I need to do one myself.

marisol said...

Damn that is a fantastic loss! Keep the momentum going.

Post a Comment