Sunday, July 29, 2012

Weekly Weigh-in

Last Week's Weight - 248.2

This Week's Weight - 241.0

 8.2 pounds LOST

89.2 pounds lost since June 2010

Thankfully, I'm back (plus down 0.2) to my "OMG I am going to eat everything in sight because I'm running a triathlon" weight.

Oh about that triathlon, yes I'm still planning on recapping it. This week was just a bear between work, the gym, and social things.

The good news is I've been tracking for about 2 weeks without skipping any days. The bad news? I have not been hitting my calorie goal at all.

My goal for this week is to be back in the 230s. With an overnight work trip to New Jersey and a busy work week otherwise, it will be difficult, but it's doable.

Look for that recap sometime this week....seriously....I promise.

2 comments:

Krissy said...

Nice! And, no permanent harm done with the after triathlon eating. I keep thinking I should do a triathlon...the swimming is no problem, the bike should be fine, but the run... that's a different story. Anyway, I keep reading about other people doing them, and that might just be the push I need to do one myself.

marisol said...

Damn that is a fantastic loss! Keep the momentum going.

Post a Comment