Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weigh in - Killing it and Challenge Check-in

Last Week's weight - 240.6

This Week's weight - 233.6

7 lbs LOST

95.8 lbs lost since June 2010


Sorry for the blurry photo, but I had to document my lowest weight EVER and I always weigh in right when I wake up.

WOOT!

I killed it. I tracked. I worked out. I drank lots of water. Now is about the time I fall off the wagon normally, so I just need to rinse and repeat.

House Challenge Check-in

This brings the week 2 totals to the following.

My Percentage of Weight Loss - 5.1% (edited 4/1 due to bad math)

KG's Percentage of Weight Loss - 6%

She's definitely giving me a run for my money with her big numbers and smaller starting weight. Numbers wise I've actually lost 2 more pounds than her in the last two weeks but that doesn't matter since she weighs less.

There are still 5 more weeks of this challenge, so we'll see how it turns out. But honestly, I'm just glad this seems to have been the kick I needed to get back in gear.

PS: there will be a post about my run yesterday coming today or tomorrow. 10.5 miles yesterday & Hunger Games yesterday....it was epic.

3 comments:

Emmie said...

KICKASS!

Jess + Alex said...

Great job! Do you do it by cumulative percentage or week to week percentage?

Lorraine said...

Awesome! :) Congrats and keep it up! Whoohoo!!

Post a Comment