Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weigh in - Epic 9.4 lb gain

Feb. 26th weight - 236.8

This Week's weight - 246.2

9.4 lbs GAINED

83.2 lbs lost since June 2010

I haven't had an official weigh-in in two weeks and WOW it's a record breaker....and not in a good way!

I've gained nearly 10 lbs in just two weeks and my weight today showed well back into the 240s. Seriously, what the fuck in my problem? Every time I see a good downward trend on the scale, I sabotage myself. Take for example I've eaten out (sometimes twice in one day) every day Tuesday - Saturday this week. Unacceptable.

I feel like a drug addict coming off a binge. I have felt like crap the last few days and my run today was less than stellar because I felt like a big bloated whale running along for 10 miles. And I've been in bed since I got home from doing my run. So lethargic.

I have a plan for a challenge, which started today. I will post tomorrow to give the details. It's a good one and involves someone else so hopefully the accountability works in my favor.

I need a good swift kick in the ass.

2 comments:

KG said...

I can't wait to heat about this challenge!! ;)

KG said...

Or hear!

Post a Comment