Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weigh in and First House Challenge Check In

Last Week's weight - 246.2

This Week's weight - 240.6

5.6 lbs LOST

88.8 lbs lost since June 2010

So, I lost almost 6 lbs of my 10 lb gain. Not too shabby, but you haven't seen the way I've eaten since I hit my mom's house Thursday night. On Wednesday before I left Nashville I was back to 239.

Once I get home I should be re-focused, but I did let this weekend be an excuse to eat everything in sight.

House Challenge Check In

My Percentage of Weight Loss - 2.3%

KG's Percentage of Weight Loss - 4.2%

So, this week goes to KG and let's be honest the skinny bitch killed me. But given she had such a high percent loss this week gives me hope for next week. We'll see who's on top!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Team KG! And I love that you called me a skinny bitch- not hardly but I won't be mad!

Bek Davis said...

6lbs is awesome. what are you doing to shed that much weight? i need in on your secret!!

Post a Comment