Monday, September 5, 2011

Random Labor Day Thoughts

I've taken most of the day off work - I say most because as it never fails I ended up checking email/responding to a few emails. It's been a crummy, rainy day in Nashville and there is a fall chill in the air. I'm not going to lie, I almost wish the temperature would stay this way.

But I did find time to turn these:

Spicy, hot Habaneros

by doing this:

Canning Central

into this:

Habanero Pepper Jelly

Other randomness from this holiday weekend:

My adorable nieces. I get to see them in 18 days.

My 3 1/2 year old niece's drawing.
It's a bunny and I think she is so talented, but perhaps I am biased.

My first 14/16 size piece of clothing.

3 comments:

Bek Davis said...

way to go on the 14/16. what an amazing feeling!

marisol said...

Right on with the 14/16. You must feel amazing when you see that tag.

Mr. E said...

Ok...this is ted the art teacher here in Nashville....and I gotta say..your niece is very talented!!! That is a higher developmental drawing for her age! Keep encouraging her!!!!

Post a Comment