Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm not dead (yet)....

I've never been a greatly consistent blogger. I'll never be someone that blogs every day because frankly I don't have that much to say and I feel like posting every day just to say I posted every day to say nothing is lame and boring.

But I digress....

What I meant to say is I feel like I am neglecting my blog. Maybe because I am also neglecting Twitter, Facebook, and LIFE. I'm currently at 34 hours logged at work this week with at least another 16-20 to go. I haven't exercised at all this week. I've had a dinners of bowls of cereal and glasses of wine. This is not good. I have things I want to say here, it's just the last thing I want to do after starring at a computer for 12 hours a day.

I want to tell you how Warrior Dash is THIS Saturday.

I want to tell you about a huge NSV on a particularly killer water slide LAST Saturday.

I want to tell you about my training runs (when I do them).

There's probably more, but that is all my brain has capacity for tonight.

1 comments:

marisol said...

Good luck on Warrior Dash.

Come on don't keep us in suspense about your NSV. I wanna know!

Post a Comment