Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weigh in - Week 26

Last week's weight: 296.0
This week's weight: 297.8

1.8 pound GAIN

31.6 pounds lost since June 2010

I knew it was coming - a gain. I've been lacking motivation and the cold weather has my cravings all over the map.

This week, I will focus on pre-planning my menu for the week and get 7 servings of fruits and veggies each day plus I will make a conscience effort to not overeat on Saturday after my long walk.

I am also switching up my training schedule and swapping out the Monday walk to take a water aerobics class Monday evenings, which I believe will burn more calories. I've been doing so well on my long walks, that I feel I don't need to focus on walking 4 times a week when I could use some cross training in my schedule.

Lots to get done today - have a great Sunday!