Monday, November 8, 2010

Early morning walk

I woke up at 6:15 this morning. That's earlier than I wake up even for work.....and I'm off today. Figures right?

My stomach is upset and that had to do with my early wake up call. I decided to take advantage of the lack of sleep and my time off and took a quick jaunt around the neighborhood in the brisk 35 degree. It was actually felt great.

My stomach is still upset, and I am staying far, far, far away from fried foods. I just haven't consumed that large of an amount of junk in awhile and I think my body has actually changed! Despite the stomach ache it feels great that my body CRAVES healthy food now.

Last day to spend with mom and I will be going back to my healthy eating with my banana-strawberry shake (and coffee)!

1 comments:

whoatemyblog said...

It's awesome that you are back to walking. Just take is slow and easy on that ankle.

Did you say banana-strawberry shake? mmmmmmm

Post a Comment