Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weigh in - Week 15

Last week's weight 311.6
This week's weight 311.6

No gain/loss this week


17.8 pounds lost since June 2010

Holding steady. And honestly, I'm ok with that. I had a weight loss last week that was double my normal weekly loss and given my food choices this week, I'm ok with the scale this week.

I have been a little rough on the calorie intake this weekend. Mexican for dinner on Friday (with lots of chips) and a birthday party yesterday put me about 1,300 calories over my goal this weekend. I hope I've learned my lesson - don't eat a basket of chips and no brownies, cookies and cake in the same sitting.

Later this week, I will be spending a couple days with my sister, brother-in-law, and niece in Gatlingburg, TN. My goal is to focus on portions and to bring my own snacks and fruits and veggies to make sure I have healthy choices while I take an extra long weekend.

Have a great week y'all!

Going back to this post, I got in all my exercise

1 comments:

Stephen said...

Good job on taking your own snacks!!! I always forget to do that! You'll also save $$ taking your own food.

Post a Comment