Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weigh in - the rollercoaster of weight loss

Last week's weight: 254.2

This week's weight: 256.4

2.2 lbs GAINED

73 pounds lost since June 2010

I figured I should just quit procrastinating on posting this and admit that I gained again. Welcome to the roller coaster.

The only excuse I have is that I ate too damn much this week. No binges. I rarely binge anymore, but I've just been overeating in general. It will stop right now. I have a goal in mind to get myself on track. I'll be posting more about that tomorrow.

I also will have a report from the first 5K I ran yesterday, so there's still a lot of good things going on besides the gain. This is important.

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

marisol said...

Girl, I am on that roller coaster with ya. Seems like I keep losing/gaining the same 10 lbs. But must focus on the positive like your 5k.

Big Life, Little Blog said...

@Marisol it is completely frustrating. You will enjoy your 5K so much. My finish yesterday was nearly as satisfying as any half marathon!

Post a Comment