Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weigh in & Weekly Goals

Weight Last Week: 258.4

Weight this week: 256.2

2.2 pounds LOST this week

Lowest Weight Recorded: 232.2 on 4/22/12

73.2 pounds lost since June 2010

Slowly chipping away at this 20 lb gain and on track to meet my first goal of 2013 of losing 20 lbs by March 31st. Okay, time to complain a little bit. I've been sick for all of 2013. It started out as a cold on New Years Eve, which lasted about 10 days and then it moved into what was now diagnosed as tonsillitis. Tomorrow will be the two week mark of dealing with immense throat and ear pain. Now, I'm having some sort of reaction to the antibiotics. I'm feeling really discouraged about my health from all these different illnesses over the last 5 weeks - frustrated that my body seems to be failing me.

All that to say, my exercise has been semi non-existent this last week because I just haven't felt well enough to sweat it out. Given the immense throat pain I'm experiencing while I have been eating, I certainly haven't been overeating. I've mostly been living on soup, bread, and Popsicles. Certainly not the most nutritious, so I'm trying to throw vegetables in there where I can.

My main goal this week is to kick whatever is knocking me down. Of course tactically this will be done by drinking enough water, and eating nutritiously, but I'm not making any further goals to focus on other than my one goal this week to be to GET BETTER!!!

For purposes of staying on task I'll still check in with my goals from last week.

- drink 64 oz of water (got this down, I think) - barely obtained this one
- limit sugar as much as possible - Nope, I've been living on Popsicles and ice cream. Plus there were some cookies and a brownie consumed 3 out of 7 days. Yikes!
- Gym 4 x this week - only twice (yoga Mon and 30 minute walk Weds)
- PT exercises EVERY DAY (just do it every night before bed, Emily!) - Ugh, I did maybe 2-3 days out of the last 7.

1 comments:

marisol said...

Get well soon & congrats on the loss.

Post a Comment