Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weigh in - 2nd week of loss

Weight on last Saturday (10/13): 242.2

Weight this week: 239.0

2.2 pounds LOST

90.4 pounds lost since June 2010

Finally, two significant weeks of weight loss. I'm determined to make it a third next week. This week was good. Even through what I lovingly called last week at work - Hell Week - I made good choices. With the exception of overdoing it on some leftover french baguette I brought home it was a good week food wise. My goal was to have one cheat meal and I did that on Friday by enjoying beer, Shepard's pie and Jeni's ice cream. It was the perfect end to the week. Last night I met friends for dinner at a local Mexican joint and was determined not to blow my good week. So I had grilled fish tacos, black beans, half my rice, and a skinny margarita. I did have chips and salsa, but I stayed away from the cheese dip. WIN! 

This morning this happened:



It was so much fun. But before that happened, I got up at 5:45 AM and ran 4 miles to get my 7 mile training run in. I am tired, but I feel accomplished. I'll write a full recap of The Color Run soon.

I'm ready to do it all over again this week (with a little less color, unfortunately). Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Prof. D said...

You make me proud. Keep up the good work.

marisol said...

That is so awesome. Check you out knocking 4 miles before the Color Run. Major props to you!

Post a Comment