Friday, June 28, 2013

I'm here! Fitbloggin' 13

I've made it! I rolled into The Nines hotel around 1:30 AM Portland time and descended upon Fitbloggin' at 8 AM.

I've already met so many friendly and wonderful people, attended a session on Motivating Your Community with Healthy Lifestyles, and been fitted for an amazing Enell sports bra!

I'm a little disoriented from all the travel over the last few days, so I don't know what the rest of my afternoon will entail except modeling in the active wear fashion show at lunch!

I'll check in soon! If you're interested in following my constant updates on Twitter or Instagram, my handle is emtucky for both!

1 comments:

Alyssa @ DoubleChinDiary.com said...

Girl, you didn't tell me that you've lost over 100 pounds!!!! That is MAJOR!!!!!!!!!!! I am even more in awe of your awesomeness.

Post a Comment